The intent of our RSHE curriculum is to
- At Acomb Primary School, we want our children to be confident, independent, resilient, healthy and tolerant with the capacity to make informed and responsible choices.
- Help children to identify, recognise and maintain healthy relationships.
- Our RSHE curriculum promotes the welfare, safety and positive mental health of our children.
- RSHE is at the core of our school ethos underpinning our school values and our wider work on personal development.
The intended impact is that children will:
- Children will be equipped with the life skills to support them in the next stage of their education and in their wider lives.
- Children will be well rounded people who can contribute positively to society.